Monday, March 28, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Are you guys ready to see the NEW Made by Jewls Spring Line of earrings? Get excited, because these are SUPER cute! Most of them are spring-ish but a couple are not, which is ok because I still like to wear black and red no matter what season it is. So here you go!


I wore these adorable red and black earrings today. Aren't they cute?

 I love love love these earrings. They are so pretty!

 And how could I not add another pair of mustard colored earrings to my shop. I love this print!
 Another favorite of mine. These are perfect for spring!

Aren't these adorable?

 Now the stripes collection...



I also have another blue and white stripe that I'll be adding to my shop because I'm almost out of the fabric for the Nautical Stripe earrings. The new fabric is really, really close to the other one, so I don't think updating it will be a big deal. 

 I needed more cute black earrings and these are pretty awesome

delicate white floral

I needed more brown earrings and these were perfect! I can't get over how cool they look!

and finally, these adorable dark blue earrings with purple daisies

So what do you guys think? Which ones are your favorites? Have you checked out the giveaways that I do on my facebook fan page? I'm giving away a pair of each of these earrings if you help me name them! Some of the giveaways have already passed, but you should still head on over and help me name the others!

5 comments:

Cole Franke said...

These are so cute! I want them all! Seriously. :)

Kelly said...

You have the best taste and are so talented! Seriously!

Rebecca said...

Hi, I'm Rebecca!

I was blog hopping tonight and found your blog. I'm so glad I did!

I love those earrings!!

Have a happy night!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these! You are so crafty and clever!

Laura Beth said...

Yes, they are adorable! I'm hopin to swap some of them in the Swag Swap. ;) Laura