Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Be Nice or Leave


I LOVE these pillows! They are made by Alexandra Ferguson on Etsy and I want to save my money and buy one someday. I used to work at Albertsons in the customer service booth and I put this awesome yellow pin on my apron that had this same quote on it, I loved it. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to wear at work but I was really tired of dealing with grumpy people.

I don't usually deal with grumpy people in my house (unless my husband has a bad day at work), but it would still be cool to have one or two of these on my couch. What do you think?

Alexandra makes some other awesome pillows like...

(I'd love to put this one on our bed)

(I love how simple and pretty this one is)

So head on over to her Etsy shop and check out her other creations!

No comments: