Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back from Vacation!

That's right, we're back! We'll we've been back for about a week but with the jetlag, getting unpacked and situated, and going back to work, I've taken a little break from blogging/tweeting and all things social network-ish. Now I'm ready to get back into things and have a few pictures to post up from the last few weeks. Enjoy!

 
I graduated with my bachelors degree in Art and Visual Communications on April 30th!

Shaking the department chair's hand after walking across stage and picking up my diploma

Pretending to throw my cap


and then bright and early the next morning we were on a plane to Japan to visit my parents...

Riding on the train in Tokyo

Still on the train. Meet my husband, Chris

Harajuku. Yes there really were that many people there. It was a holiday

Harajuku girls

Asakusa shrine

Chris and I in front of Mt. Fuji

I think this is one of my favorite pictures of me

We went to the Mori Outdoor Art Museum and we got to soak our feet in this relaxing foot bath. They had oranges and lemons floating in the water.

Chris and I soaking our feet. He's so cute. : )

At the Peace Shrine in Hakone. It was so peaceful and beautiful there. These red tori gates are in the water and they lead you up to the shrine at the top of the hill.

Me waiting for the train at the station near my parents house.

Shibuya

And that's it for now, I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments: