Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day {and a winner!}

Are you guys having a great Valentines Day?  Mine has been pretty good.  I just finished putting my hubby's favorite dinner, chili, in the crock pot (he gets to pick dinner tonight because I love him SO much!).  The sad news is that he has to work tonight and I've been at work all day, so we won't see each other very much.  To make up for it, though, we're going to dinner and a movie tomorrow!  That's ok, right? :)

We want to see Gnomeo and Juliet because we were lawn gnomes for Halloween, I think it'll be cute!

Anyways, you want to know who won the Cupcake Chic giveaway right?  Well, random.org picked a winner and the lucky lady is Hannah Ashmore!



Congratulations Hannah! I'll be putting you in contact with Trista from the Cupcake Chic so you can get some incredibly yummy cupcakes!

I'm not sure where I got this picture but I love it!

On another note, I wanted to give you guys a special discount code for Valentines Day just because I love you! Here it is: BEMINE . Now you can stock up on some incredibly cute button earrings and get 15% off!

I hope your Valentines Day was amazing and I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great sponsors :) Thanks Julianne! Love your blog! I'm adding it to my google reader right now!!

Hannah Ashmore said...

I'm so excited!!!