Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I want to make this!

Check out this AWESOME laptop sleeve tutorial by Char from the blog Crap I've Made   <-- click


Chris got me a new laptop for our anniversary (he's so awesome!) and I need a laptop sleeve! I really don't want to get some random black one at the store so I think I'm going to make an adorable one like this.  I'm not a huge fan of the flower on it but I love the gathered fabric going around the middle. What do you guys think? Have you ever made something like this?

By the way, have you entered the Mountain Love giveaway yet? If not, you should. :)

2 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

i make some plain ones, and one time i made an embroidered one for a friend. i like the ruffle on it! you should definitely make one :]

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I might have to make a mini one for my iphone! I think that would be awesome too! BTW, how do you link your etsy tab to your shop? if you could email me the how-to that would be great! :)

Thanks!!!
xoxo
Paige