Sunday, August 1, 2010

Five Question Friday - Overdue


And here's my Friday post... on Sunday. Haha, oops!

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
This question was mine, I can't believe Mama M. picked it! :) I had a baby blanket that I LOVED, but totally forgot about it until I found it in a box about a year ago. I'm so happy my Mom saved it! It's now tucked away in my closet for my future babies to use.

2. Do you dream in color?
I do! I always wondered what it would be like to dream in black and white though. Have you ever met anyone who dreams in black and white?

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'6''-ish and I'm really happy with my height. 

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? 
George Clooney. I think his voice is just as sexy as his looks. Haha!

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
I mostly leave it in the parking lot. I was a bagger at a grocery store when I was younger, so I know how annoying it is to have to hunt down runaway carts... but I also had a lady tell me how she got robbed by a guy with a knife in the Walmart parking lot because she was returning her cart to the corral and so I always think of that. And it's not like I think that someone is going to rob me if I return my cart but it still makes me a little nervous. 


P.S. I promise to be better about blogging this week and I'm going to be doing an amazing giveaway this week for another amazing Etsy seller, so check back tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

hiyaluv said...

no worries. we understand that you get busy:) we are here for ya when you get a chance. btw-i have another giveaway going on if you want to take a peek:)
smiles,
gina