Wednesday, April 14, 2010
BESTeam Feature: Artesia Products
This week's BESTeam feature is on Artesia Products. I love her shop! I haven't always been into bath and body products but I seriously want to buy everything she makes! I'm dying to try out her peppermint pumice foot scrub bar and I've already added a tin of her lip balm to my cart on Etsy (I'll let you guys know what I think after I try them out).
She has so many delicious flavors and scents! Her favorites are pink lemonade and orange cinnamon and has a tasty banana flavor that hasn't been listed in her store yet (but hopefully soon since I love bananas).
So head on over to her shop and find something to give you (or your mom - since Mother's Day is just around the corner) some much needed pampering. Also, check out her blog http://www.myartesia.blogspot.com for more info on her bath and body products.
Links to items in the picture:
1. Lip Balm Tin: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26483623
2. Peppermint Pumice Bar: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40825627
3. Winged Sandal Foot Soak: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29561061
4. Raspberry Truffle Natural Lip Balm: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39372229
5. Magic Color Heart Tub Tea: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40804079