Thursday, July 7, 2011

Personal Update and NEW Earrings!

I wanted to give everyone an update on what's going on with me.  My Grandma passed away this morning and so I haven't been able to work on some of the projects I had planned for DIY posts, etc to go on my blog.  For now, I need to take a day or so to mourn the loss and will be back on Sunday or Monday with some fun things for you all.

For now, here's a peek at my NEW summer line that's slowly making its way into my shop. Enjoy! I'd love to hear what your favorites are in the comments.







the rest of the earrings below will be listed in my shop soon!










5 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Really cute! And some lovely summer-patterns:)

Anonymous said...

Aww hun, I'm really sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love through cyber space. x

yourstrulydear said...

i'm sorry my dear. all the earrings are glorious as usual. take time for yourself and we'll all be here when you get back :)

Jill K said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma:(
Your earrings are gorgeous as always.

Rebecca said...

I looooooooooooove your earrings. Totally need to get me some!!!