Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gasp! Gray hairs!


Yes, those are gray hairs you're looking at.  I started noticing them when I was 15 or 16, but now, ten years later, they're everywhere!  Should I give in and start coloring my hair or just leave it?

I'm hoping a get a bunch in the front like Stacy London from What Not to Wear on TLC. That wouldn't be so bad.  If it's going to happen naturally, it might as well do something cool and look like her hair...


By the way, do any of you know if hers is natural?  I'm sure it's not, but just looking at it makes me feel a little better about graying at 25.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad - I just turned 25 and I have grey hairs sprinkled all over my head. I hate it but I don't want to start dying - my hair grows too fast.

Unknown said...

Oh I have the greys too.

yourstrulydear said...

i see them when my roots start going and then i mildly freak out. my husband doesn't believe me, even when i point them out. he's like, "oh, it's the light or something..." liar! haha

The Dimond's You Love said...

I can tell you I LOVE Stacy's hair and it IS natural!!! I know this because I love her show and she commented about it to one of their people they were making over. She said she's had it since she was 10 or so!!! Leave your grey hairs I would say, but then again I love hair color-I have no grey hair and I'm sure the day I decide I'll leave my hair natural it will magically all be grey! haha