Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I Loved About Eclipse

Just so everyone knows, I absolutely LOVED Eclipse! Really. I think it's the best Twilight movie yet! I don't like seeing the movies in the theater (especially right when they come out) because of the screaming 14 year old girls (and sometimes 42 year old women!), but this one wasn't too bad. Of course there were the cat calls and clapping when Jacob showed up the first time, but it wasn't as bad as when I saw Twilight (there was squealing and whistling almost the entire time).

Edward definitely had his hot moments (anyone else think that his hair looked awesome?)

I liked the new Victoria, especially her hair.
 
I loved the scene at the beginning when they were in the meadow.

I loved Jacob!

I loved the tension you could literally feel when Jacob, Edward, and Bella were together.

The Cullens were awesome, as usual (Rosalie is SO gorgeous!). And Jasper was great in this one (he was kind of weird in New Moon... you know what I'm talking about).

Now I just want to see it again! How many times do you guys think I'll see it? :) Let me know in the comments what you thought about the movie!

No comments: